- Catalog Processing Services
- Product Catalog Building and Indexing Services
- eCommerce Product Categorization Services
- Unique Product Description Writing Services
- Product Image Editing/Retouching Services
- Catalog Conversion Services
- eCommerce Catalog Content Management Services
- eCommerce Catalog Updating & Maintenance
Thanks for playing an important role in our business, we would definitely want to continue our association with the team in future!
When buyers get the right information and content on your eCommerce website, they buy. Unfortunately, when they don’t, they just leave!
With internet becoming the infrastructure of your small online business – product category, attribute and description, price and availability status — denote some of the most critical “content” of eCommerce.
What is the Role Content Management Plays in eCommerce Catalog Processing?
Content development and catalogue management play a central role through the eCommerce chain. The whole process of identifying the desired products, gathering the product specifications and price details, going through the expert or user reviews, etc., has not only become real time but also with minimal human intervention. An eCommerce website needs a huge amount of information based data. eCommerce content has to be updated, added, edited, deleted at regular intervals. It helps to maintain accuracy and generate higher leads.
eCommerce Content Management Services from 24×7 BPO Services
24×7 BPO Services, an expert in Catalog Content Management Services, enables website administrators of eCommerce Stores to create new pages, regularly manage and update content, upload the products in well-defined categories, enhance it with fresh and credible product descriptions and appealing images, adding video content, etc., to improve the experience of your customers’ with eCommerce product catalogs, besides saving you time and economizing your expenditure.
The eCommerce Catalog copywriters at 24×7 BPO Services specialize in eCommerce retail and cater to online stores from literally any domain including beauty, clothing & accessories, multi-brand eTailing, furniture and medical equipment, computer peripherals, etc., and understand the need for extensive online catalog content management. We work with both start-ups and established ecommerce businesses with equal ease.
24×7 BPO Services supports you in taking control of your online presence by refining and optimizing the web content and features. Our eCommerce Product Content Management Services include:
- Creating SEO Optimized Content
- Well-crafted product descriptions
- Managing Product Taxonomy
- Managing Meta-information
- Defining precise Class, Category, Sub-Category and product attributes
- Professionally editing and retouching the photographs for each product – allowing image zoom option and 360 degree product view
- Streamlining your content updating and maintenance process
- Enabling the Cross-selling and Up-selling Features for popular and related products
Outsource Catalog Content Management Services to 24×7 BPO Services
There is a growing content demand globally. A 2012 study on eCommerce and content management reveals that people would continue to search content and this activity will be by far the most dominant activity comprising even tablet users. A well written article by an eCommerce Content writer or catalog copywriter will enhance value to your page and product.
Catalogs should be updated regularly to maintain accuracy in terms of data. It requires a lot of manual work and creativity and all of us are battling time. Outsourcing catalog content management to a reliable and experienced eCommerce Service Provider is a good idea. 24×7 BPO Services, a leading player in eCommerce domain can help you with your Product Content Management or Small Business Content Management, customize it – allowing your customers search and retrieve data easily.
24×7 BPO Services – Industry Specialization
- Local Traders and Small Businesses
- Super Marts
- Hyper Markets
- Consumer Durables and Information Technology
- Specialty Stores
- Apparel and Accessories
- Jewellery and Cosmetics
- Books, Music & Entertainment
- Furniture, Furnishing, Home ware and Home Kitchen
- Automotive Stores