They take time to listen and offer solutions and provide updates daily.
After a lot of hard work, you have your eCommerce store up and running. You have literally sweated blood to make sure your online store looks perfect- and look perfect it does- but there’s just one tiny problem. And that is, that no-one really knows about your site at this point.
You can have the best, most up-to-date and efficient site in the world, but it won’t do you any good unless you can “back it up” with enough site visits, online footfalls and good search engine rankings. And that goal can only be accomplished by using tried and tested eCommerce marketing services, strategies and SEO for online stores. SEO for eCommerce sites would normally be a headache for online business owners who do not have the time to spend all day popularizing their site. And that is where 24×7 BPO Services’s online store marketing services come in.
We have been providing online store marketing services for over thirteen years now to our clients in a wide variety of industries, including but not limited to apparel, luxury watches, jewelry, electronics, musical instruments and supplies, medical supplies, bathroom fittings, and many more. Our eCommerce SEO services team has a track record of delivering results and more profit for numerous online retailers. We fashion unique SEO plans for each online store, while keeping in mind the “common” guidelines that our eCommerce SEO services team has used to positive effect over the years, and make sure that the ultimate goal of getting your site to make more MONEY is always etched at the back of our minds!
On-page SEO Services: We make sure to study your specific eCommerce SEO needs before developing a unique plan of attack. Our eCommerce marketing services team will thoroughly analyze each page, keyword and aspect of your site before making on-site optimization recommendations.
- eCommerce SEO Writing/Page Optimization: Content is king, and there is no way around that golden rule. Your site will be ranked based upon the content you provide to your users, and we make that your site has interesting, unique, and keyword rich copy which appeals both to users and search engines alike.
- Keyword Analysis: We will study and research your products carefully to determine the best keywords for your products. We will research which keywords your competitors are using, and will ensure that each page has the appropriate keyword density.
- Product Page Optimization: We will aid you in determining which product pages should be optimized individually, and will focus on the pages with the highest sales volumes. We will ensure that the relevant link building between category and product pages is carried out, and will make sure that all product images are optimally optimized.
- eCommerce Search Engine Optimization: Proper SEO for online stores includes making sure that your entire site is well optimized in order to allow the search engines to crawl each page efficiently. We will analyze and modify your basic site architecture to ensure better links, anchor text and keyword rich content. Our eCommerce search engine optimization experts will create site maps, robot.txt files, optimized title tags and meta keywords to ensure the search engines can tell which areas of the site to crawl, and which to omit.
Off-page Services: Our eCommerce marketing services team will provide you with a complete spectrum of off-page site optimization services, and have detailed these below:
- “White Hat” Link Building: Any SEO strategy for eCommerce sites would be incomplete without a white hat link building program, and we take care of this as well. We will conduct a link audit on your site and will analyze your inbound links, bank links, and your competitor’s back links to discover new linking opportunities. We will spend time researching the appropriate sites, directories and forums to submit your site link to, and will develop an all in one link building strategy that will focus on the quality and relevancy of links pointing back to your site, thus ensuring better ranking in the search engines.
- Social Media Marketing: Social media marketing is one of the most recent and popular means of marketing your website and with good reason as well. Effective social media marketing has the potential to lead to tremendous growth in site visits via updates going “viral”, and it is an extremely cost-efficient means of marketing your site as well. We make sure to establish your brand’s presence across all major social media platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, YouTube, Digg, etc.
- PPC (Pay-Per-Click) Marketing: Our team is well versed in pay per click marketing techniques, and will assist you in figuring out the keywords for your campaign and ensuring you get your money’s worth for each click! We have used most of the pay per click marketing programs out there, including Google Adwords. We will constantly monitor, update and modify your pay par click campaign to increase site visits and click through rates.
- Content Marketing (Press Releases , videos etc): Content marketing is another tried and tested way of building quality links to your website, and is a good way to get new users interested in your site/products. We will write articles, press releases, upload “teaser” videos to YouTube, and blog about your products to spread awareness about your brand and products.
- Directory Submissions: We will ensure that we submit your site links/content regularly to the best directories such as Yahoo, DMOZ, etc.- which helps you build quality links from the leading sites in your niche!
At 24×7 BPO Services, we know that choosing a provider to outsource your online store marketing requirements can be a daunting task. And that is why we invite you to take a FREE TRIAL of our services first before committing to a long term relationship, as this would allow you to experience the quality of our work when it comes to SEO for online stores firsthand. Contact us now, and let our eCommerce SEO services team take care of all your eCommerce website marketing requirements!